WTT11 - 68HC11 Emulator Control Program for Windows
- Graphical User Interface for TECICE-HC11 Emulators.
- Change MPU registers as easily as editing text - no emulator commands to learn.
- Set and clear breakpoints simply by clicking on the line of code where you want to set the breakpoint.
- Works with assembly language or the optional C compiler.
- Exclusive Animate feature repeatedly single steps the MPU then updates the screen for easy visualization of program flow.
- On Line Help hints make learning a snap.
- Perfect for use with TECI's WASM11 windows Editor/Macro Cross Assembler.
- Speed buttons reduce complex frequently used emulator command sequences to a single mouse click.
- Manual Command window and Communications Window for compatibility with earlier hardware and software.
- Code window automatically follows program execution. Breakpoints are shown in the code window as stop signs and the present program counter location is shown with an arrow. The code window takes its data from the listing file created by the assembler or compiler so all of your comments are shown and there is no need to go back and forth between a source code window and a disassembly window.
- Exclusive Watch Wizard allows you to see the current value of a variable simply by clicking on a line of code that references that variable. The value of the variable is displayed by the Watch Wizard in hex, decimal and binary. To change the value of the variable simply edit the value in any of the display edit boxes.
Description:WTT11 is a Windows based emulator control program specifically designed for use with TECI's TECICE-HC11 in-circuit emulators. This program communicates with the ICE via a serial communications port and provides a graphical user interface for controlling the emulator. The program has many advanced features that increase debugging productivity such as speed buttons to automate common debugging tasks, a watch wizard and tight integration with TECI's windows hosted editor/macro cross assembler.
System Requirements:IBM PC or compatible running Windows 3.1, Win95/98/NT/2000/XP. Requires at least 4 MB ram and 2 MB of hard disk space and a serial port . 486 class PC recommended.
Click to see more details of the WTT11.