68HC05 In-Circuit Emulator
Software:The world's easiest to use editor/macro cross assembler for Windows WASM05 and emulator control program for Windows WTT05 are included with every emulator.
TECICE-HC05 Emulator shown with its WTT05 software for Windows
- Great price/performance.
- Non-intrusive real time emulation.
- Connects to PC serial port. No internal cards!
- Hosted by any computer with a serial port.
- Optional C-compiler available.
- Software and Hardware breakpoints with 16 bit pass counter.
- Includes our Wasm05 Windows hosted Editor/Macro Cross Assembler.
- Includes our Wtt05 Windows hosted Emulator Control Program with Source Level Debugging.
- Single step with single step into and over subroutine options.
- User reset with breakpoints active.
- Automatic clock speed switching for better very low speed emulation.
- Wide variety of emulation probe types makes device specific configuration easy and cost effective.
- Accepts Motorola S-record and Intel Hex format object code files.
- Supports high speed device versions.
- Protective housing with power supplies built in.
- Unlimited free technical support.
Devices Supported:MC68HC05B4, B5, B16, C2, C3, C4, C4A, C8, C8A, C9, C9A, P1, P4, P6, P7, P9
MC68HC705B5, B16, C4, C4A, C8, C8A, C9, C9A, P6, P9
Description:The TECICE-HC05 brings affordable emulation to the Motorola 68HC05 family of microcontrollers. It supports non-intrusive emulation of all of the on-chip features of each supported family member. The basic emulator includes all of the software and hardware required to design, develop and debug products based on these marvelously flexible and inexpensive devices. The TECICE-HC05 can be hosted by any computer with a serial port, but the PC Windows software provided with the emulator enhances performance and can run on Windows 3.1, WIN95 or Windows NT.
Learn more about the free emulator software:
WASM05 - Windows project oriented Editor/Macro Cross Assembler.
WTT05 - Windows Emulator Control Program.
Learn the latest revision of these products.
WASM05 Latest Revision
WTT05 Latest Revision
TECICE-HC05 Firmware Latest Revision
Download the 68HC05 In-Circuit Emulator manual in pdf format (711 KB).
*** Important Note ***This is a Special Order Product. It is custom built to order and as such it is not returnable.
*** Important Note ***
|Note: Price includes TECICE-HC05 emulator, emulation probe and cables, WASM05 assembler, WTT05 debugger, user's manuals, tutorial and example files.|
|Order Model Number||to emulate||with probe||Price (US$)||Purchase|
|ICE05-28D-P6A||MC68HC705P6A||28 Pin DIP||$3600.00||Call or email for availability|
|ICE05-40D-C8A||MC68HC705C8A||40 Pin DIP||$3400.00||Call or email for availability|
|ICE05-40D-C9A||MC68HC705C9A||40 Pin DIP||$3400.00||Call or email for availability|
|ICE05-44P-C8A||MC68HC705C8A||44 Pin PLCC||$3600.00||Call or email for availability|
|ICE05-44P-C9A||MC68HC705C9A||44 Pin PLCC||$3600.00||Call or email for availability|
|ICE05-52P-B5||MC68HC705B5||52 Pin PLCC||$4500.00||Call or email for availability|